Get Exceptional Home Inspection Service in Granbury, TX With Our Professionals
We Offer Commercial & Residential Inspections
As cities like Granbury, TX grow with more people moving into the community, more home buyers are closing on homes and will need a home inspection before they sign the final papers. When you need a home inspection service in Granbury, TX you can rely on CKA Home Inspections for a comprehensive detailed job. You can expect to get complete inspections that incorporate a look into your attic, crawl space, pool, as well as an inspection for pests like termites. We provide a large variety of inspections including commercial building inspections that are as comprehensive as our home inspections with our trained team. Commercial building inspections in Granbury, TX, encompass structural examinations, scanning for ADA compliance, looking at conveyances like elevators, and checking for code violations. Make sure to give our team a ring at (817) 437-2397 to schedule an appointment.
Expect a Thorough Job With Our Team
Top-quality inspections with our home inspection services are something that we strive to give to our clients. During our inspections we make sure to answer all of your questions, afterward we also provide you with a follow-up call to clarify any concerns you may have. We make it our business to promptly prepare a detailed, understandable report along with digital photos that highlight problem areas so you can attend to them. You can rest assured that honesty and integrity are provided with our inspections by a licensed, fully insured agency. For commercial building and home inspection service in Granbury, TX we conveniently work around your schedule. Get started with our team of professionals and give CKA Home Inspections a call at (817) 437-2397.
- 11 Month Warranty Inspection Give us a call today to receive an 11-month warranty protection and protect your home warranty.
- Attic Inspection For a complete report of your home’s condition ask for an attic inspection with your home inspection.
- Commercial Building Inspection For your commercial property investment it’ll be best to get a commercial building inspection before closing by contacting us.
- Crawl Space Inspection We’ll make sure that wiring, foundation and plumbing are in ideal condition when you get a crawl space inspection.
- Pool Inspection Service Call us today with our thorough pool inspections which check chemical levels to plumbing.
- Pre-listing Inspection When you’re selling your home get a complete report by getting a pre-listing inspection.
- Residential Home Inspection Set up a home inspection with us before closing on your home.
- Termite Inspection Service Make sure to protect your home from termites with a termite inspection. Call now.