Get Comprehensive Home Inspection Service in Roanoke, TX With Our Experts
We Offer Commercial & Residential Inspections
As cities like Roanoke, TX grow with more people migrating into the community, more home buyers are closing on homes and will need a home inspection before they sign the final forms. You can rely on CKA Home Inspections for a comprehensive detailed job if you require a home inspection service in Roanoke, TX. Expect to have in-depth inspections that will take a look into you crawl spaces, attics, pools, and also looking for pests like termites. In addition to home inspections, we provide a large range of inspections including commercial building inspections that are as comprehensive as our home inspections. With our commercial building inspections in Roanoke, TX you may anticipate having structural examinations, checking for ADA compliance, looking at conveyances like elevators, and checking for structural integrity. To schedule an appointment make sure to give us a call at (817) 437-2405.
Expect a Thorough Job With Our Team
Quality inspections with our home inspection services are something that we strive to give to our clients. During our inspections we make sure to answer all of your questions, afterward we also provide you with a follow-up call to clarify any concerns you may have. Along with digital photos that highlight problem areas so you can attend to them we also make it our business to promptly prepare a detailed, understandable report. You can rest assured our inspections are conducted with honesty and integrity as a licensed, fully insured agency. When it comes to commercial building and home inspection service in Roanoke, TX we conveniently work around your schedule. Call at (817) 437-2405 to get started with our team of professionals at CKA Home Inspections.
- 11 Month Warranty Inspection Secure your home warranty by giving us a call now to receive an 11-month warranty inspection.
- Attic Inspection When you’d like a thorough report of your home’s condition request for an attic inspection with your home inspection.
- Commercial Building Inspection For your commercial property investment it’ll be best to have a commercial building inspection before closing by calling us.
- Crawl Space Inspection We’ll make sure that wiring, foundation and plumbing are in good condition with a crawl space inspection.
- Pool Inspection Service From chemical levels to plumbing, our pool inspections are in-depth. Contact us today.
- Pre-listing Inspection When you’re looking to sell your home, getting a full report will be good with a pre-listing inspection.
- Residential Home Inspection Before you close on your home set up a residential home inspection with our team.
- Termite Inspection Service Call today to make sure to protect your home from termites with a termite inspection.